If You Can Dream Your Kitchen Remodel, We Can Build it
A kitchen remodel is the number one way dramatically improve your house. You spend a great deal of time in the kitchen, so having that room look fantastic and provide outstanding functionality is worth every penny you might spend. As a bonus, a kitchen remodel in Dallas/Fort Worth will provide and excellent return on your investment should you ever need to sell.
When Unique Home Builders sits down with you for our first meeting, we go over every aspect of the changes you might want to make. For a kitchen remodel in Dallas this might include:
- Complete demolition to increase the size or change the layout of your kitchen. Rerouting of plumbing to provide for center islands or more convenient space allocations. See our detailed article on kitchen islands here. Lighting can completely change the look, feel, and mood of your kitchen. Check out ideas for your kitchen lighting on our blog.
- Your cabinets are a centerpiece of how you and others experience your new kitchen. Here are some things to think about on planning your kitchen cabinet space Countertops and back splashes can add great beauty and practicality to the project. We have blog posts on countertops here, here, and here.
- Flooring is a critical component. You want flooring to be easy to maintain and complimentary to the rest of the look you want to achieve. We report on some of your choices for kitchen flooring here.
- We will spend the most time with you on the tools of the kitchen. How many, the function, and the location of drawers, cabinets, and closets. Here is a fantastic post on pot drawers.
- Selection of plumbing fixtures provide accents, but not all brands or styles will function the same. Choosing your appliances and laying out their locations is critical to the rest of the floor plan Windows and window treatments are a very big deal for the one who will spend a lot of time there. We work to bring the daylight in creative ways.
- You may even want a TV, computer or IPad stand, piped in music, or other electronic items built in. Don't forget the electrical outlets. How many and where?
- Where can we utilize green technology to save money, save energy, and help save the planet. Check out some ideas for green kitchens here and here.
We don't overlook a thing. By thinking about every detail in advance, we help to insure that your new kitchen remodel will be the talk of Dallas.